Montgomery Christian Academy opened its doors in the Fall of 2016.
Our school is located on the premises of Fellowship of Montgomery Church in Montgomery, Texas. We offer a Christ-centered learning environment where every child is valued, taught excellence in and out of the classroom, and empowered by a biblical worldview for a lifetime of faith and service.
“Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” Proverbs 22:6
Montgomery Christian Academy partners with families in and around Montgomery to offer classes for Pre-Kindergarten (K4) through 8th Grade. Our intention is to grow as the Lord leads.
- Biblical worldview
- Small class sizes
- Fully certified and highly qualified teachers
- Excellence in academics and character
- Dual Accreditation through Cognia and ICAA
- MCA is also affiliated with ACSI
Statement of Philosophy
Montgomery Christian Academy (MCA), honoring Jesus Christ, provides a biblically based, academically challenging environment to the children while developing servant leaders to the Glory of God. Deut. 6:4-9
To provide a Christ-centered, quality educational alternative for families in our area, reaching up to God and reaching out to people.
Creating future leaders by disciplining children to become Christ’s hands and feet in our local community and the world.
Each child at Montgomery Christian Academy is educated through a rigorous Christ-centered academic program that ensures they are prepared for a lifetime of learning, service, and discipleship.
- The BIBLE is the inspired, infallible, and inerrant word of God.
- CHRIST-LIKENESS modeled by staff that will lead to those principles instilled in students’ lives.
- ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE, where students are actively engaged and challenged.
- FM CHURCH will serve as the facilitator of the ministry that MCA provides to the community.
- WE BELIEVE – The Bible is our standard of truth.
Montgomery Christian Academy maintains a high standard of behavior and academics. Every family at Montgomery Christian Academy is equally valued and will be treated with respect and dignity.